TritanDb (tritandb.com) is a time-series database for Internet of Things (IoT) data and analytics with a rich graph data model and a fast lightweight core. It can be used to ingest, store and query time-series data in real-time. TRITAnDb stands for Time-series Rapid Internet of Things Analytics Database.
- Best-of-class compression specifically optimised for time-series data.
- Fast queries and aggregation utilising a specialised immutable data structure called TrTables.
- Fast data ingestion utilising a ring buffer.
- Event sourcing to support journaling.
- Accepts out-of-order events.
- Rich graph data models like RDF are supported to encourage semantic interoperability.
- Powerful graph query engine with support for SPARQL.
- Optimised for Fog Computing across lightweight Things as well as cloud servers.
- Written in Kotlin and runs on the JVM.
- Find out how it works and why it makes storing streams of IoT time-series data fast and interoperable.
- Get it!
- Get the command line interface to start using it.
TritanDB is available from Github (https://github.com/eugenesiow/tritandb-kt).